Sales Operations Coordinator
Sales · Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina, Oklahoma Flexible Remote
Ava is a global technology company with offices in the UK, Norway, and the USA. We exist because we believe that we can create a better, smarter way to deliver security.
We inject intelligence into our approach to security and all our solutions. We help organisations see, understand, and act on their surroundings to protect their people, business, and reputation in real-time.
We know that the best way to meet our goals is with a diverse team, where everyone’s voice is heard. We’re proud that our company comprises 24 nationalities and we’re always looking to increase the variety of ideas and points of view at Ava.
We founded Ava Cyber in 2016 and Ava Video in 2018 and the two companies merged in 2020 to become a unified security provider with extensive capital investment from Ubon Partners.
About this position
You will work in/alongside our sales, marketing, and operations team to create sales excellence. Your job will consist of coordinating events, bringing projects to the finish line, and ensuring accuracy within internal platforms. The Sales Operations team is responsible for increasing revenue through streamlined processes. The job requires both hands-on work and high-level organization and prioritization. At Ava, you will make a defining contribution to the development of our new disruptive product, which is a next-generation security solution, by:
- Creating Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Spreadsheets
- Creating GoogleSlides, GoogleDocs, and GoogleSheets
- Coordinating vendors for internal & external events
- Managing corporate gifting platform and assisting the sales team with swag purchases.
- Scheduling meetings
- Updating and generating Salesforce reports
- Collaboration with marketing teams to develop campaigns through HubSpot and Trello tickets.
- Improving current work, in regards to processes and tools.
Together with our sales operations department, you will also get the opportunity to shape our unified security solution.
You’re not expected to have all of the following skills, but they will be useful in performing your job. We are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of administrative or operational experience
- Proven and quantifiable track record of overachievement
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and takes ownership
- A strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Is proficient in English
It is also considered a bonus if you:
- Have a working knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce, HubSpot, Trello, Slack, Performio, DocuSign, Allbound, CorporateGift, or TalentLMS.
- Located in Oklahoma City, OK, or Raleigh, NC
We think you could be a good fit if you are a team player who thinks holistically, enjoys solving complex problems, and thrives working autonomously, while not afraid to ask for input and learn from your teammates if you’re stuck. All experience levels will be considered.
Does this sound like you? We’d love you to apply, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
What we offer
- Attractive salary with possibility for stock options
- Flexible working hours
- A remote-friendly organization, with colleagues working remotely either part or full-time
- A startup with solid financial backing and a long-term horizon
- Travel opportunities, as we have R&D offices in London & Oslo and Sales offices in the US
- An international group of colleagues, working on anything from hardware, software, user experience, artificial intelligence, machine learning, audio/video processing, and analytics, mechanical, and industrial design.
Ava is dedicated to encouraging and sustaining a culture of inclusion. We know that we are able to develop and learn better with a diverse group of people. The experiences, ideas, knowledge, self-expression and talent of our employees forms our culture, and is instrumental in our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected category.